This is an online video course with the content of our one-day Safety in the Laboratory course. The learning portal is: courses.labsafetyinstitute.org
Upon registration, you will be provided with a username and password.
This course is intended to provide participants with an overview of lab safety fundamentals, laboratory hazards, regulatory requirements and preventive measures.
- Seminar notebook (PDF version)
- Certificate of participation (upon completion of quiz)
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Graduate credit eligibility
- ABIH CM points eligibility
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
Who should take this online course?
- Environmental, health & safety professionals
- Science, art & technology educators / researchers
- Business officers / school administrators
- Risk managers / operations managers
- Lab managers / supervisors / workers
|Introduction||Accidents & Activities|
|Biological and Animal Hazards||Chemical Storage|
|Disposal of Chemicals||Electrical Safety|
|Eye & Face Protection||Handling Chemicals|
|Legal Aspects||Planning for Emergencies|
|Safety Program Planning||Scope of the Problem|
Members receive a 15% discount on this product.